Thursday, April 3, 2008

<('-'<) <-----It's Kirby

What a bitch of a day it’s been. I only got like 3 hours of sleep, so I was beat today in class. I was lucid enough to throw a few opinions into the conversation in Wendy’s class. This was mainly because I was up waiting for a friend to bring me a screwdriver, and he took forever. I needed the screwdriver in order to take my phone apart. It hasn’t been charging lately. Maybe it’s because it got run over by a car, but I digress.
Anyway, it took him forever because he had to go to the police station with another friend because he thought his car was stolen. It turns out that it wasn’t. He had forgotten that he had driven it to another parking lot. He only realized this after he had filled out the police report. So he then had to march back to the police station and basically tell them that he was an idiot.
It was definitely worth the lack of sleep to hear that whole story. However, it ruined the rest of my day. I was falling asleep in my first two classes and passed out when I got to the dorm. As a result I didn’t get to study for chemistry. Luckily there was no quiz.

1 comment:

Daniel Hernandez said...

well im glad to hear that their was no quiz. and that car story sounds like something i would do. in fact i almost have a couple of times before. but i always seemed to find it. so did you ever get your phone working again. i'd die without mine