Monday, April 7, 2008

When I say GO! You say TIGERS!

I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaad I go to U of M. I’m sooo glaaaad I go to U of M. Singin’ glory hallelujah. I’m soooo glad.

2 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Once I get started singing this, it gets stuck in my head.

Wendy said...

You're crazy.